UPDATE: Contest submissions ended. Meet the winner here (http://mnetamerica.com/
Registration and Video Release Forms now available for download!
Mnet team here! How's everyone doing? We hope you have a blast at KCON and are already for another exciting contest by one of our favorite sponsors, VERIZON! Fresh from our contest for KCON in which we flew a lucky fan and her friends to KCON straight to a dinner with NU'EST, we're ready to blow your minds once again!
This awesome contest will even bigger and better than the last, with the opportunity to win an experience of a lifetime to attend the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong on November 30th, 2012! Check out full details below!
SUBMISSION BEGINS ON OCTOBER 31st! Good luck everyone!
“Share the love of K-Pop” presented by Verizon
Share the love of K-Pop and you could win the experience of a lifetime to attend the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong on November 30, 2012!
To enter, simply grab your video camera or phone and interview people at random about K-Pop! Ask them questions like, “Do you know what Gangnam Style is?”, “Have you heard of Girls Generation before?” or “Gone crazy at Jay Park’s concert tour by Verizon?” Share and spread the love of K-Pop amongst people who normally would not be K-Pop fans. Teach them to do the horse dance, introduce them to the catchy “Gee”, or show them the intense dance styles of “Eat You Up” and record their reactions!
Be creative, be silly, and have fun! Share everything about your love for K-Pop!
Upload your “Share the love of K-Pop” video and you could end up winning a trip to Hong Kong and the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards courtesy of Verizon!
Share and upload your video using Verizon*, America’s fastest 4G LTE network.
Introducing the Share Everything Plan. Unlimited Talk, Unlimited Text and a single pool of shareable data to power up to 10 devices. It’s the plan that revolves around you. Only from Verizon, with more 4G LTE coverage than all other networks combined.
- Share with us how you spread the love of K-Pop with the “interview clip" in a creative way. Be creative and fun. Tell a story. It’s all up to you.
- Minimum length 10 seconds (highly recommended); maximum length 3 minutes; videos that exceed 3 minutes will be disqualified.
- The video must be viewable by all audiences ("G" rating) and not include profanity, nudity, and/or any explicit or inappropriate material or it will be disqualified.
- The video must not contain any copyrighted materials (other than as owned by the Entrant).
- Any music that is included on the video must be royalty-free or properly licensed for the purpose of your video. Use of any unauthorized music may result in disqualification.
- Rules in PDF format - http://db.tt/uvQ9PExz
How to Participate:
- Download and complete the registration and video release form (you will need this for the people that appear in your video). E-mail your completed registration and video release form as a scanned PDF or JPG to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the e-mail subject line, put “[Your Name] Shares the love of K-Pop with Verizon”.
- Follow the instruction to upload your video. In the video title, put “[Your Name] Shares the love of K-Pop with Verizon”.
- Video submission opens on Wednesday, October 31st through Sunday, November 11th at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time. The earlier you submit your video, the more views and “claps” your video will garner! And, don’t forget to share your video with your friends!
- By submitting your video, you agree that you have read and accepted all the Official Rules.
- Limited one video entry per person.
- Public voting: 40%; Number of views and “claps” (“likes”)
- Content: 30%
- Creativity and originality: 30%
- One (1) grand prize winner will receive two (2) tickets to the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards, two (2) round-trip airfare tickets to Hong Kong, and hotel accommodation. Runner-up’s will receive Mnet and Verizon products. Winner and runner-up’s will be announced on mnetamerica.com/sharethelove on November 19th, 2012.
*No purchase necessary. Use of Verizon products or services does not increase your chance of winning. All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules, and completion of release forms (described above). If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a winner cannot be verified, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept prize, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, provided sufficient time remains, in Sponsor’s discretion. See Official Rules for complete contest details.