- Choi Daniel Revealed to Have Enlisted in Army Today (10/2)
- 2015.10.02 02:38
- Choi Daniel enlisted in the army quietly on October 2.
According to his agency, Choi Daniel was admitted through the Nonsan Training Center in Chungnam this afternoon. As it was his wish to enter quietly, he didn′t announce his enlistment.
- AOA′s Seolhyun Draws Huge Crowds to SK Telecom Event
- 2015.10.02 02:17
- AOA′s Seolhyun flaunted her superior height once more, standing next to her cardboard cutout.
Seolhyun, who is a rising star in the advertising world, attended a ′Receive an exclusive bromide directly from Seolhyun′ event at the SK Telecom company-operated store in Gangnam in Seoul on October 2. At the event, Seolhyun posed with a cardboard cutout of herself in short shorts and a crop top and signed bromides for SK Telecom customers who came to the store.
- ′Begin Again′ OST Rises on Music Charts Following ′Infinity Challenge′ Dubbed Broadcast
- 2015.09.29 21:32
- The Begin Again soundtrack has shot up the music charts since the special dubbed Chuseok broadcast of film Begin Again aired on MBC.
Following the broadcast of Infinity Challenge′s dubbed version of Begin Again on September 29, Adam Levine′s Lost Stars rose to number six on MelOn′s real-time chart, number three on Genie Music as well as number five on Mnet, and in addition to ranking number one on Naver Music, songs from the soundtrack took over the top 11 spots on the music chart.
- Sohee Signs Exclusive Contract with Keyeast
- 2015.09.29 20:21
- An So Hee will make a fresh start at Keyeast.
Keyeast revealed on September 30 that An So Hee signed an exclusive contract with the agency. Although An So Hee received numerous love calls when news spread that she was a free agent, she chose Keyeast for its efficient and stable management system to spur her acting career.
- BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae Appears in 8 Ads in 3 Months
- 2015.09.23 20:35
- BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae is taking over the advertising world.
According to BTOB′s agency, Cube Entertainment, within three months of KBS drama School 2015 going off the air in June, Yook Sung Jae signed on to be the exclusive model for four brands in Korea. Yook Sung Jae scored advertisiing deals with an app, online shopping website, fashion accessories brand and even an outdoor brand, signifying his top star status, becoming an instant ′hot rookie′ in the advertising world.