This website, which is located at the domain www.mnetamerica.com (the “Site”), is operated by ImaginAsian Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliates (“Mnet,” “Company,” “we,” “our,” or “us”).
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Company collects the following types of information:
- "Personal Information" – This is information that is collected online that directly or indirectly identifies a particular individual. Anonymous Information (as defined below) that is associated with Personal Information is also considered Personal Information. We may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Registration information you provide to us when you create an account, such as your name, username, password, e-mail address, birthday, gender, and telephone number;
- Payment information you provide to us when you purchase a product or service from us, including your bank account, credit card number, telephone number, billing address, and shipping address;
- Profile information you choose to share, such as your city, state, personal favorites and interests (e.g., bands, shows, music videos, quotes, companies, brands), your personal website, social media account, or blog, profile picture, and general description about yourself; and
- Other Personal Information you choose to share, such as information you provide to us when you link your account on the Site to third-party social networking sites or platforms, information you provide in public forums on the Site, and information you send or post to other users through our message, chat, or similar mechanisms on the Site.
- "Anonymous Information" – This is information that does not and cannot reasonably be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual user, such as:
- Information collected automatically through the operation of the Site, such as cookies or IP addresses which are not linked to any Personal Information.
- "Aggregate Information" – This is information created through use of Personal Information and Anonymous Information about the categories of users which does not and cannot reasonably be used to identify an individual user, such as:
- Log data, usage statistics, viewing, and technical information collected automatically when you use our Site or open e-mails that we send.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
The Company collects information from you in the following ways:
- When you provide information to us by: (i) requesting products, services or information from us, (ii) registering with us (e.g., account registration, contest or giveaway registration, etc.), (iii) interacting with us, (iv) participating in public forums or other activities on the Site, (v) linking your account on the Site with your account(s) on social networking sites;
- Through technology, such as log data, cookies, web beacons or other technologies;
- When the Company’s affiliated partners have collected information from you through their websites;
- When other trusted sources provide us with information to update or supplement the information you provided to us or information we collected automatically, as authorized by law.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Company will collect, store and use your Personal Information for the purposes for which you provided such information and to provide you with a safe and customized experience on our Site. For instance, if you provide Personal Information to register an account with us, to enter a contest or sweepstakes, to subscribe to a newsletter, or to purchase products or services, we will use the information to provide you with those products or services. We may use information collected from you in any of the following ways:
- To create your user account;
- To authenticate or verify your identity;
- To identify and suggest products or services;
- To deliver and targeted advertising that you may find useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you;
- To prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities;
- To enable user-to-user communications;
- To provide technical support and respond to user requests and complaints;
- To facilitate communications with you (e.g., sending notifications, informing you of new products or promotional offers, informational and operational purposes, providing customer service, etc.)
The Company may also use Aggregate Information for purposes of research or analysis in order to better understand and serve the users of the Site.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Affiliates – The Company reserves the right to share the Personal Information you provide to us with our affiliates. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with our affiliated companies for their marketing or other purposes, you may opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Other users of the Site – The Site includes social features which allow you to interact with other users who use them. Information that you voluntarily make public on the Site will be shared with other users of the Site.
- Social networking sites – If you link your account on this Site to other social networking sites, the Company may send information about you to these social networking sites, with your consent.
- Our business partners – Unless they are acting on our behalf or you provide your Personal Information as part of a co-branded promotion, the Company will obtain your consent before we share your contact information with advertisers, business partners, or other entities that are not affiliates of the Company. The Company may share Aggregate Information and Anonymous Information, such as your public user profile information, to develop and deliver targeted advertising to users of the Site and on the websites of third parties.
- Our service providers – The Company may share your Personal Information with companies that provide services to us, including companies that assist with the operation of the website, payment processing, data processing, user and business analytics, account management, advertising, and other services. We may also enter into agreements with outside companies that provide the technology which allows us to customize the advertising and marketing notices you receive while using the services on the Site. These companies provide services to the Company in the United States and abroad. The Company directs all such third party service providers to maintain the confidentiality of the information shared with them and to not use your Personal Information for any purpose other than to provide services on the Company’s behalf.
- Other parties in connection with a transfer of assets – If the Company sells all or part of its business, or makes a sale or transfer of assets, or is otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, we may sell or transfer your Personal Information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
- Other parties with your consent – The Company may share or disclose your Personal Information with your consent, such as when you authorize a third-party website or other parties and applications to connect with the Site.
You may use parts of this Site and some of our services without providing any Personal Information.
If you have previously provided Personal Information to the Site and have subscribed to any services on the Site (e.g., e-mail newsletters), and you no longer wish to receive such services, you may unsubscribe from your subscriptions and be removed from our mailing lists by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the messages and following the instructions. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe or make modifications to your account.
If you would like to review, change, or otherwise access the Personal Information that you have provided us, please contact us at email@example.com. The Company will take reasonable steps to respond to requests for your Personal Information in our possession timely.
Please note, however, that we may retain records of your Personal Information as necessary to comply with applicable federal, state, or local laws. When retaining your Personal Information becomes obsolete, the Company shall take reasonable measures to destroy such information.
CHILDREN AND PRIVACY
The Company does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. At various places on the Site, the Company may ask users for their age. By using the Site and its services, you agree to respond truthfully about your age. Children under the age of 13 are expressly prohibited from providing any Personal Information to us through use of the Site. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from children under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to promptly remove such information from our records.
PUBLIC FORUMS ON THE SITE
Please remember that information posted to message boards, blogs, and other forums on the Site becomes public information. If you are under the age of 18, you should use extra caution when posting and should be careful not to provide any personally identifiable information on areas of the Site where such information may become public.
The Company merely provides the open forums for communication between users. The Company does not actively monitor the content posted on the message boards, blogs, and other forums on the Site, so it is important for you to regulate your own actions on such public forums. Please act respectfully to all users on the forums and act according to social norms.
While the Company takes reasonable security precautions to secure the Personal Information that you provide to us against the loss, misuse, alteration, or unauthorized access, no transmission of information over the Internet is guaranteed to be fully secure. The Company cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information that you transmit to us. Any transmission of Personal Information is done at your own risk.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective Date: July 18, 2014